FPA Liquid Supplement
Our Liquid Supplement Range is a palatable, protein-enriched liquid supplement for beef and dairy cattle. Our liquid supplement contains a balanced profile of essential minerals and vitamins with the added benefits of consumption control, safety, and convenience.
- Delivered on-farm into a trough supplied by the agent
- Safe and efficient feeding
- Improved animal performance – weight gains and fertility
- Nil capital-labour
- No hidden costs – price quoted is delivered on-farm into the trough
- Fully trained servicemen that operate to industry best practices
The FPA Liquid Pasture Supplements are distributed by Duff Pastoral as a fully serviced supplementation program for all classes of Beef and Dairy Cattle grazing pasture or conserved fodder sources.
All feeding out troughs are provided by and remain the property of Duff Pastoral during the supplementation program.
Prophos HiPhos Dry Lick Supplement
Prophos HiPhos Dry Lick Supplement in a protein meal-based supplement formulated with higher mineral specifications, primarily Phosphorus.
- All Season – HiPhos
- Dry Season – 10% Urea
- Dry Season – 15% Urea
It can be fed to growing – yearling animals but is of great benefit for breeder cattle, particular lactating females.
- Contains Rumensin @ 500 ppm
- Does not contain Restricted Animal Material Sources
- Contains NIL UREA or other NPN Sources
- Stock require access to clean fresh water and unlimited sources of pasture or roughage
More information on our dry lick products can be found here.
|Nutrient||% Level||Ingredient||% Level|
|Total Protein||18.5||Salt ( Max )||6.5|
|Eq Crude Protein||0||Phosphorus ( Min )||9|
|Crude Protein||18.5||Rumensin||500 mg / kg|
Daily Intake Target Levels
- Growing Stock – 100 to 150 grams
- Breeding Stock – 150 to 300 grams
- Lactating Stock – 200 to 400 grams
This product also can be used for programs aimed at improving reproductive performance and lactation production on breeding females in all grazing situations.
These Dry Lick Supplements are a balanced option based on combinations of Protein Meals ( Soyabean , Canola and Palm Kernel ), along with NPN sources as mentioned with essential levels of macro and
micro minerals – Calcium, Phosphorus, Sulphur to name a few and to minimize fines – dust, vegetable oil is used .
To complete these Dry Lick Supplements, the rumen modifier, Monensin is included to aid in the efficiency of animals functioning rumen whilst grazing dry or mature pastures or fodder.
The various nutritional specifications for the Duff Pastoral Dry Season Supplement Range can be found in the table on our downloadable spec sheet here. This table provides the breakdown of the key aspects of each product along with expected daily intake levels for various classes of cattle.